Online Five-Day Sesshin with Ryushin Paul Haller
While we’re sitting together in person with Paul Haller at Tobar Mhuire, we invite you to create your own online sesshin with the support of our community. All streamed content will be on our usual link: Zoom
- We will offer online meditation at 7 am on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday as usual.
- On Saturday and Sunday we will livestream one period of zazen from the Tobar Mhuire zendo at 7:20 am, followed by morning service.
- You can join us for Paul’s dharma talk every day, Wednesday through Sunday, at 10:15 am (the talks will be recorded – let us know if you let me know you’d like to see them).
- And at 8:50 pm every evening, Wednesday to Saturday, you’re invited to join us for the final period of zazen, followed by the refuges.
- All times are local Belfast time, so please find your time zone here.